Lloyd’z Indian 126 Cubic Inch Big Bore Kit
Price Includes the following:
- Boring/Resleeving of your cylinders
- High-Compression Pistons
- Head Gaskets
Increase the overall power of your Indian Motorcycle with our 126" big bore kit, designed from high quality ductile iron sleeves and lightweight forged pistons to give the best overall power and reliability.
In order to perform a 126" B.B.K. for your Indian Motorcycle, we will need to have your cylinders sent to us. We will utilize your existing cylinders, and with our exclusive techniques, machine them out and install a set of Ductile Iron sleeves, torque plate and fixture hone them to each individual piston's specs ensuring every piston to bore has the same clearancing specs. We then machine the tops of the cylinders and finish off the surface with a 400 grit lapping to make the best possible seal available.
Our piston design has many years of Research & Development involved to yield the best possible performance and reliability. Our 126" kit is comprised of a 105.28mm bore with 2 lightweight forged pistons (complete with Rings, C-Clips and Wrist Pins), 2 Head Gaskets, and 2 Base Gaskets. If combined with our Supercharger Kit for Indian models, dished pistons can be provided (kit includes flat-top pistons by default).
In order to install a 126" B.B.K. some items will need to be addressed:
- Case Boring - Proper clearancing of the cases is required. The bottom approx. 1/2" of material needs to be case bored in order for the cylinders to drop in.
- It is HIGHLY recommended that after market rods (like the Carrillo custom rods that we use - $880 retail) be used as well, along with balancing the crankshaft
- The use of heavier clutch springs is required, such as the kit available through Barnett.
- Head work is not mandatory, but highly recommended for those using the largest of cam profiles and wanting to maximize HP levels.
- Proper tuning is an absolute necessity after the installation of this build.
- High Flow Intakes and exhaust are required for optimal performance.
When in doubt, please call us directly at 704-879-4560 and we will answer any of your concerns!