Lloyd'z Motor Workz
Lloyd'z by Sawicki Challenger 2:1 PREORDERS!
PRE ORDERS START NOW!!! Lloyd'z by Sawicki Indian Challenger Mid Pipe is in the works! Sawicki Speed Shop makes an amazing 2:1 Shorty pipe for Challenger already, so Lloyd'z Garage teamed up with them to make a high performance badass 2:1!! This performance pipe can get you atleast an 8% increase in hp on a cammed Challenger!
This is a preorder, don't get your panties in a wad about it shipping out ;). Initial orders approx 8-12 weeks.
Designed to look deadly, but with performance gains at the forefront - featuring:
- Full 304 Stainless Steel construction, sourced on the USA
- TIG-welded by hand in Charlotte, NC
- Laser CAD design engineered
- Proprietary, hand-formed merge collector
- Available in brushed stainless steel and ceramic black over stainless steel
Cannon end cap: Full stainless, welded end cap
- All Cannons come standard with the Lloyd'z by Sawicki Speed Badge hand welded on the front muffler cone
- All exhausts flat mesh racing style gaskets (HOH-100) included
- Includes all muffler mounting hardware
*The Lloyd'z CRT flash is REQUIRED with this pipe. If you do not already have this flash, please purchase on our website or set up an appointment with your closest LTL shop (map located under 'RTC'). If you do have the CRT already, it is only a $100 reflash fee. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
*DYNO SHOWN SETUP: before: Lloyd'z cams, CRT flash and another commonly used aftermarket 2:1. After: swapping for Lloyd'z by Sawicki performance 2:1!
EXHAUST INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Remove existing exhaust, all existing aftermarket and factory exhaust brackets. **On baggers you will need to remove the Right side floorboard in order to adjust the pipe into the correct position**
2. Remove factory exhaust gaskets. Replace with Part# HOH-100, Lloyd'z Gasket kit. *These are required and provide a correct fit and ensure no gasket material blocking the port*
3. Remove transmission side cover (if your model has this cover). Remove two lower transmission housing bolts.
4. Install the mounting bracket to the transmission housing using the factory hardware. Torque to 13-16 ft-lbs. (Ensure the bracket is not cocked or caught on anything, it should be flat on the transmission housing) Make sure any factory standoffs are removed.
5. Move factory exhaust flanges and retainers to new exhaust system. *If installing a Ceramic Black pipe, leave protective film on the exhaust so it does not get scratched*
6. Apply a small amount of anti-seize compound to the threads of the oxygen sensors and install them into the new head pipe. **18mm to 12mm oxygen sensor adapter may be required on some models.** All of our Pipes run 18mm O2 bungs so you can run an auto tune system with Wideband o2 sensors.
7. Using stock flange nuts, carefully install the header assemblies onto the motorcycle. *Do NOT tighten, just start them a turn or two.*
8. Slip the collector onto the headers. You may have to use a soft/rubber mallet on the headers to slide them into the collector.
9. Position the muffler and headers so that it clears all points of the motor, frame and controls. **Remember, this is a 3 part system so it will require some adjusting to make everything line up**
10. Start the bracket hardware and snug down *Do not tighten them yet*
11. Check fitment and clearance around all critical areas; this is your opportunity to adjust the system by twisting and rotating.
12. From back to front, tighten down the exhaust system, ensuring that nothing moves as you go.
13. Install supplied exhaust springs once everything is tight.
14. Check all fasteners, fitment, and wiring. This is a great opportunity to make sure everything is clearing how it should
15. Good practice with Raw stainless pipes is to get all of the oils from your hands off before start up so that it does not stain. You don’t need to go crazy! Acetone or something similar with a shop towel works great for this.
16. Start the bike and allow it to idle until the pipe is hot. Allow the pipe to completely cool. This will ensure that the coating is completely set up on black pipes and it will temper raw brushed pipes so they keep that nice flashy stainless color!
17. You’re done! Go forth and disturb the peace!