Genuine Leather Touring Heated Seat - Desert Tan
This Desert Tan Genuine Leather Heated Touring Seat provides Indian Motorcycle® riders with plush, comfortable seating that has internal heating elements for warm comfort during cold-weather riding. This seat bolts securely in place and has an electrical connection to the motorcycle’s electrical system. Both the driver and passenger enjoy comfortable seating that is the ideal blend of cushion and support, on a seating area that is larger than the stock seat and with individual heat controls. The stylish seat features premium leather with custom contrasting stitching and rivet trim, and the back of the driver seat features an embossed Indian Motorcycle® script logo. This seat can be used in conjunction with accessories such as the trunk and driver backrest (each sold separately).
- Color: Desert Tan
- Material: Premium Leather with studs
- Leather care: Leather is a natural product and will exhibit qualities inherent in a natural material. Fading, wrinkles, grain changes, creases, and small marks are assurance that this material is not man-made. As the product is used, each leather product will exhibit tarnish from use. Regular care will help keep premium leather products looking their best.
- Features: Individual driver and passenger Hi/Lo/Off heat control settings; Embossed Indian Motorcycle® script logo
- Installation: Replaces the stock seat; heating element plugs into the Indian Motorcycle® wiring harness
- Includes: Comfortable studded leather seat and integrated heating element
- Does not work with: Quick Release Passenger Sissy Bar
- Recommended with: Indian® Chieftain® Quick Release Trunk and Genuine Leather Driver Backrest Pad